6.01.2007

Pseudo-graduation

MUSC graduated on May 18, but Doug is not officially done with his program until August. Nevertheless, since he was in town, he decided to go to his pseudo-graduation-- as did some other people from his class, but not me! It was a very sunny day even though they moved the graduation inside because of rain forecasts; they were given 3 sets of instructions: outdoor graduation at MUSC directions, in case of sudden downpour directions, and indoor at the Citadel instructions. I guess they are used to rain! I think the middle girl is Laura and I quite honestly should know some of the others but I don't. His class started with 11 boys and 49 girls. I am not sure what the final numbers are going to be.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rachel said...

after looking at more pics- it does look like they were outside at MUSC. The girl on the right of Laura is Erin I think.

ajh said...

Seems Doug is having a good time with all of the Ladies!