5.31.2007

Its days are numbered


We put our house on the market at the end of April, and on the day of Luke and Megan's wedding we got an offer that we accepted. So if all goes as planned, on June 8th we are closing on the house and moving to Rochester, NY. That's about the extent of our plan right now! If you want to see the house you can visit www.hornerealty.net - the MLS # is 2715395. You can take a virtual tour of the house which is not so much a tour as a slideshow of pictures.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

You should probably take the apostrophe out of that its before our parents see it. :)

Dawn said...

I am so excited that your house is selling! I am jealous you'll all be in NY and I am half way across the world (ok, that'd be Dee...I am all the way across the country though!)...miss you guys! Happy packing. :)

Anonymous said...

Sweet looking house! You two sure did a awesome job of painting it. I wish I could have seen it in person. Congrads on the sale of your place so quickly.

Andrew

Anonymous said...

yes, I'm sorry i never got to see your place in person... the pictures look great. Congrats on the sale! I'm sure you will be able to find smthg. in Rochester. =)