6.05.2007

I want you to wish Andrew a happy birthday!

Today our friend Andrew hits a milestone in his life- 30! Doug and I spent Memorial Day weekend in Philly a week and a half ago, but Heather and Andrew were out of town , so we caught up with them (and I caught up with Dave Shaw who was at the conference like Doug) Tuesday morning. We walked around Philly some and then had lunch at a pretty trendy restaurant before I caught the train to the airport. Here we were looking at a fountain somewhere downtown. Surprisingly, Andrew came to town without his camera! It was the first time seriously that I have seen Andrew in the last probably 5 years without a camera. So, I got to take a picture of him for once! You can go to his photoblog to wish him a happy birthday.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Rachel.

I never stop being amazed at how you remember everyone's birthdays. Although it was brief, Heather and I were musing how great it was to be able to hang with you, Doug, and Dave. Must do it again soon.

Huth

ajh said...

I honestly thought that the camera was sewn into his hand or something. He almost looks naked in this picture. Almost.