1.05.2008

The "Fox"

A few days ago, Daru started barking at something down in the ravine. When we investigated, we finally saw a little fox trotting around in the woods. Since it is winter, we could watch it for awhile before it disappeared. This AM, I was looking something up online for my sister since her power is out in CA, and Daru started barking again and I looked outside and saw the "fox." I didn't have my glasses on or contacts in; all I could see was something moving that was kind of the color of a fox though I didn't see any black on the tail. Now, I see clearly that it was not the fox, but an ordinary, probably cold, Felix domisticus. I wonder if the fox the other day was the same cat.....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Haha, nice. Where is your sister in CA? She must be near me. :)