11.09.2010

Curling


We finally achieved our dream of becoming Olympians- well at least learning a sport that we are not too old to go to the Olympics in =)! We had our third curling class on Sunday and my parents came to watch and they took some pictures for us. Top left- Doug is in the hack getting ready to throw; top right- I just released the stone which was probably hot or short since I can't figure out how to throw with the right weight; bottom left, Doug throws from the other end; bottom right, I am sweeping and Doug is acting as skip- actually I didn't have to sweep that stone, but I am holding the broom and walking with the stone ready to sweep at the skip's command.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Mom just told me about your curling lessons. Sounds like so much fun - wish we could take them with you, but California is not cool enough to even offer curling.

Joshua said...

How exciting, curling is my favorite sport in the winter Olympics.