3.26.2006

Brain Awareness Week

Last week as you were probably not aware was Brain Awareness week. I had a special speaker volunteer to come to my class to teach about the brain and she brought some real human brains. I wish I could show some of the pictures of the kids with the brain, but because of privacy issues I can't. So here is a picture of a brain and a half brain. It was amazing to see the brain (I kept telling my kids this was a once in a lifetime opportunity!) and remember some of what I learned in college.

  Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you remember dr. cianci's brain jello at the annual TA picnic? the texture was too real for my tastes...

Rachel said...

Kristine- I have a brain mold of my own and a heart....very cool and slimy. I have students who won't eat it! =)