1.02.2006

An unusual group....

Our Christmas break was full of fun and travel. We started in WV for a quick visit with my dad's mom who is living with Alzheimer's and then headed to the Pittsburgh area to my parent's house for a little over a week. We decided to go to Pittsburgh for a day and after researchign our options, we opted for the Pittsburgh Children's Museum. We visited Mr. Roger's Neighborhood, the gravity room (which makes you nauseous and dizzy as an adult!), and played with water and pulleys, etc. When we took a break for lunch, a museum employee sidled up to my mom and commented that we looked like an unusual group to be spending the day at the Children's Museum. Apparently, though I pass for a middle school student regularly, I looked too old for the Children's Museum that day. My sister was the youngest one in our group at the ripe old age of 23! We had a great time, and I highly recommend the museum- even to adults! The summer is even better with the mud exhibit....

No comments: